LUZBY BERNAL

jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

TSL .- NOW

To view this email as a web page, go here.


TSL NOW from The Summit Lighthouse - Connecting Community
Volume 2 Number 3
February 3, 2011
Love from the Hearts of the Masters and the Messengers!

Para nuestros suscriptores de habla española de nuestro TSL Now boletín, todos los artículos en español de la página web TSL.org se encuentran en: (TSL.org/espanol)
In This Issue
I AM the Light of the Heart mantra
Inner Perspectives
Elizabeth Clare Prophet in pink sariChapter 13
Contacting The Ascended Masters
It began with a man and a master, both of whom I was privileged to meet while I was studying at Boston University in 1961. I had been seeking the ascended masters for a full five years. I knew Jesus as the living master of my life, and I understood him to be the Savior and the open door for the soul's reunion with God.
I was seeking and finding that living relationship with him and in conjunction with that I was seeking the Ascended Master Saint Germain...
Product Spotlight
How to Develop Your Heart Chakra How to Develop Your Heart Chakra DVD
DVD The way to heaven is through the Heart. Elizabeth Clare Prophet leads you on a journey that will open your heart...and open the door to the highest realms of God consciousness. Enter in...
A Valentine To All Who Love Valentine to All Who Love DVD
DVD of teaching on Twin Flames, dictation by Saint Germain, Mother reading Saint Germain's valentine poem and printed dictation by Paul the Venetian.
Alchemy of the Heart pocket guide
Alchemy of the Heart
Pocket guidebook. Learn how the mature heart overcomes hidden blocks to giving and receiving love. Open and strengthen your heart to create meaningful relationships.

New On YouTube
Saint Germain's Valentine Day Message
YouTube & The Heart
What's Happening
The Open Door Internet Radio
Archived Show:
Immortality
What's New
Shiva! Sacred Chants Shiva Sacred Chants
from the Heart of India On Amazon: Download the MP3 Sanskrit bhajans with authentic Indian instruments.
Crowning Rose The Crowning Rose CD
Download the MP3 of your favorite love songs for all seasons.
Encore
The Journey
Notes From The Spiritual Path
"I have been subscribing to the Pearls of Wisdom since 1986, and now have 24 volumes in my storage. I think that the time has come for me to start re-reading those precious messages of Light. The KOF lessons have long since ceased to be mere reading material for me - as I'm sure for so many others, too. They truly are living fire, and love and truth."
SS - Finland




This email was sent to: LUZBYBERNAL@YAHOO.COM


You are receiving this email from:
   The Summit Lighthouse® Master Yourself. Become God.™
63 Summit Way Gardiner, MT 59030 United States


   www.TSL.org • TSLinfo@TSL.org1-800-245-5445 or 406-848-9500
We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Manage Subscriptions Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe

No hay comentarios: