Chabad.org
Nissan 27, 5772 · April 19, 2012
This Week's Features
By Chana Kroll
Women's Health & Concern
Every conceivable kind of breast cancer was explained, as well as resources where I could obtain whatever I needed. I didn't read any of it. It terrified me. I was numb, and felt that I had lost control of my life . . .

By Sara Tzafona
Parenting


By Shalom Paltiel
Musing for Meaning
I am all for teaching a lesson that leaves a lasting impression and shows the child that there are consequences for irresponsible behavior. But that lesson should be one that comes from love, and ultimately teaches the child how to love . . .

By Sara Esther Crispe
News
Amy Tarshis was wandering through the streets of Old S. Juan in January when she saw a man with a skullcap and a beard. With just three hours until her plane, she decided to add a new dimension to her Puerto Rico birthday trip, and approached him for a blessing.

By Karen Schwartz
Stories
With a final leap and twist, Reb Shmuel Munkes dumped the roasted lung into the spittoon, and broke out in a merry kazatzka dance.

Told by Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak of Lubavitch
Follow Us:   Find Us On Facebook Follow Us on Twitter RSS Feeds

Featured Judaica:
Challah Board - Wood
"L'kovod Shabbat V'Yom Tov" translates as "To Honor the Shabbat and Holidays". Made of a wood laminate. The included serrated knife fits comfortably into a slot on the board for easy storage. A great choice for a new apartment, dorm room or vacation home.
Price: $16.99

More from Chabad.org
Parshah
Video
Women
News
Kids
Donate