LUZBY BERNAL

viernes, 16 de junio de 2017

This biotech stock is guaranteed to jump 10x next week

This is going to sound crazy, but you remember last year when I told you to buy the mobile apps company before Sony acquired it and you quadrupled your money in just a few days?

I've got another one of those situations, and the information is just as reliable as last time...

It's from my same friend who works at Goldman up in new york.

This time around though it's a biotechnology company that finally completed human trials on an amazing life saving cancer medicine.

The results are not out yet but this guy told me that a large pharma is already aware of the success of the medicine and they are going to buy them out at a buck a share next week.

The current price of Q S M G (this is the symbol you need to enter in your account to buy)

is just around 10 cents so if you get in quickly you can make a really fast 10x in just a few days.

Thank me later.

No hay comentarios: