LUZBY BERNAL

jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

(“The Prayer of Co-Creation” – Channeled by Mario Liani – 2003/2010)



        
© Mauricio Liani
The Kryon Group is the name Mario Liani uses
to describe the 
loving energy of Kryonhich is not a single
entity, but rather a
group of highly 
evolved beings  of the angelic 
realms
operating as a group - not as individuals 
- in absolute 
synchronicity.
Kryon is currently being channeled in several
languages by
different spokespersons around the
world.
Mario Liani is a channel for Kryon in the 
Spanish language.


The Prayer of Co-Creation
Channeled on 2003

Co-Creating with Spirit

Oración cocreaciónAfter the
gradual 
release of 
the Kryon
Teachings, 
I have 
received
all 
sorts of
questions concerning 
the request of neutral 
implants, working 
with your guides 
and co-creation in general,
among other
things.

   responded to each question 
individually
with 
   the desire to help, and with the
belief that I
   am helping those who, like me, had 
began
   the road to spiritual awakening.

   However, in reference to the
questions regarding the request for
neutral implants,
   communication with your 
   guides and co-creation, I have taken 
   care not to interfere too much with 
   my own opinions or beliefs, as I 
   feel it is a delicate matter to make 
   suggestions of a personal nature 
   that could interfere with the plans 
   that each person has available to 
   them, particularly before the subject 
   of co-creation was explained in the
   Kryon
   Teachings.

   I now feel authorized and with more 
   freedom 
   to deal with this subject and to 
   collaborate, 
   so that each one of you can receive
   additional 
   guidance to work with the subject.

   With this end, I allow myself to share
   my 
   own personal experience, which could 
   help 
   as a guide for those of you who are

   having difficulty connecting with your
   guides.

   According to Kryon, co-creation is a 
   process that consists of the creation 
   of a plan of action in close collabora-
   tion with our guides in order to mate
   rialize in our lives everything necessa-
   ry to achieve divine harmony.
   

   In order for the subject to be 
thoroughly 
   understood, I will let the words 
of Kryon 
   explain it better than I could.

The Words of Kryon

   “When you begin to create, take into
     account 
     that Spirit also has its own plan of 
     action 
     in which the human time or linear 
     time os not always a part of.
     Your creations could be,
     though not necessarily,clashing
     with our own agenda,since we
     have an overview that you do not
     have ,and it is part of a
     greater reality interwoven with
     other different realities or levels
     of  consciousness where
     consciousness whwew we know
     everything about your 
     potential for evolution.

     “When the two plans of action merge, 
     ours and yours, the projection of what
     you 
     need, in order to accomplish your  
     objectives, 
     is activated in unison with your 
     current 
     learning, based on your timeless 
     process      of evolution.  
     It is in this way that the events 
     needed take place, so that you
     cant  make 
     a connection with your individual
     master      plan, the one that 
     connects all of you,      
     angels in human from   in the
     service of your level of
     experimentation.



    “The merging of the two plans is 
what we call co-creation.

    “Thus, the two plans of action 
merge into a single, unique and 
      very personal     final product. 
It is like a recipe with very 
      specific ingredients, along with 
the personal touch or the 
      hand of a very special 
cook, your multidimensional 
Higher Self,
      the one that   guides all creations 
from Spirit’s master kitchen.”

      Kryon

Creating a Path for
Co-Creation

As for me, in the last few years, 
I have been, little by little,
working on a prayer of communication
with my guides. 
A prayer that would express everything 
Kryon has taught; 
it would also include some future 
projections that would 
harmonize with the projections the 
majority of us have.

Little by little, I began to construct 
the prayer that follows. 
This prayer contains the words 
of Kryon, channeled 
directly by me, and fragments from 
several other sources.

Since our prayer has been
circulating freely around the 
Internet many people have benefited
from its effects, 
and many have written to tell me
about their experiences. 
There are too many letters for me 
to transcribe here, so 
I have decided to copy a very special 
one that, in my opinion, 
summarizes what most everyone 
has said.

Luz Victoria’s Words

“Thanks to a wonderful EMF 
(EMF Balancing Technique®)
therapist and to a series 
of incredible synchronicities,
this prayer fell into my hands
last week.

“Synchronistically, I was asking 
for a neutral implant a
month ago and some of the
co-creations 
suggested by 
Kryon. The therapist 
recommended the 
prayer and her 
only comment was, ‘It’s much
more 
complete’.  Indeed it is!

“Ever since that day, every 
morning, 
during my meditation, I
say this prayer out loud, slowly, 
trying to savor each and every 
word. This process makes me feel 
that a real and profound 
change is taking place within me. 
As if the words in the 
prayer were actually ‘erasing’ old 
programming that–even 
though still there–I detect with
more 
clarity. I have observed 
that my thoughts are readjusting 
to promote a more 
permanent state of openness and
gratitude.

“I feel that a deep change is taking 
place within me, and 
I thank you with all my heart for
sharing this prayer with
everyone.

“Because of my own experience and 
the experience of some 
other people that are also going 
through some profound 
changes because of this prayer, 
I feel that the prayer is 
a powerful tool than can ‘reprogram’ 
and connect us with 
who we really are, with our 
divine essence.

“Thank you from the bottom of my
heart for this ‘lantern’, 
this ‘beacon’ that lights the 
way to our reconnection with 
our divine being, for the good of all.”

Luz Victoria


The Prayer

the same way I received it, 
with humility and love,
I give this 
prayer to you, with the clear 
intention of shedding a ray
of light where there is
darkness,
and with the right intention 
of providing you with some
sort of map of possibilities
that you can consider as a 
suggestion or a starting
point to 
begin the journey back home…

In love and service,

Mario Liani





The Prayer of 
Co-Creation

I (your name here),
have faith that my Higher
Self is always my instant,
constant and generous 
supplier.

I…,
have faith that my Higher
Self always clears a path,
even when it appears that 
there are no paths.

I…,
have faith that my Higher 
Self guides all my projects,
sustaining my health, 
happiness and prosperity.

I…,
have faith that my inner
peace is safe with the help 
of my Higher Self,
who is a greater me and
the 
part of God that resides
in me.

With the consent of the
Great Spirit that rules and 
governs everything,
with the consent of 
Mother
Earth, just, generous and
giving,
with the consent of the
four
elements,
the four Magnetic 
Directions 
and all the Light Devas,
I…, greet all of you and 
honor your being here
with me.
I call on all the Beings
of 
Light that guard my path,
to ask for love, kindness, understanding, help,
advice, information,
instruction,
wisdom and Light, so 
that we can walk the path
that has been outlined 
by ourselves from the
highest
regions of Spirit.

Through you, my loving 
Guides, I…,
move towards the creative 
source of Spirit.

As the multidimensional 
being that I am, I…,
affirm that I am sacred 
and
deserve to be here on
earth
to receive answers from
you,
beloved Spirit, my 
magnificent partner.
What can I do to become
a better partner?
What do you want me to 
know?
What should I do now?
Where should I be now?
What can I do to make
the right events happen
in  my life ?
Give me instructions for
me
to follow, grant me 
synchronicity in my daily 
living
that will show me the 
answers,
and I will respond by being
alert
in order to avoid accidents
in my life.

I…,as the multidimensional
being that I am,
celebrate my commitment
to be in this place, since
I live in the Now,
I have peace, I have a
vision
of the wholeness
and I know that solutions
are waiting for me to be in 
the Now,
when I planned all the
trials
I would take on in this 
lifetime,
from the deepest of my 
inter-dimentional
wisdom, 
I also created all the 
solutions,
since there is no place 
within me where 
creativity
does not exist.

I …, as the
multidimensional
being that I am,
erase now all the elements 
of my old contracts
and I affirm now that 
I surrender permanently 
all beliefs,
implanted or not, that I
may have.
I affirm now that I
renounce permanently all
vows and decrees
that I might have taken
in the past, at any time 
and at any moment,
mainly those vows related
to 
poverty, sickness, grief, 
suffering,
emotional loneliness and
existential emptiness.

I…, renounce all the vows
and affirm that I free
myself from them,
healing and cleansing the 
karmic records of all my
evolutionary processes.

Thereby, I… now 
categorically revoke and
cancel
any authorization I 
might 
have given - consciously 
or unconsciously -
from any of my spiritual 
states of consciousness,
astral, oneiric,
emotional or mental, 
that
allowed the attachment in 
my auric body,
or any of the astral
layers or state/levels 
of being –
of a spiritual or astral 
entity of any kind 
of origin,
or a thought-form that 
could have affected the
balanced workings
of my physical, sexual,
emotional and spiritual
energy centers.

I… now irrevocably and
definitely decree the final
release
of any astral entity or 
thought-form that 
could have attached
itself to my Being
and I order that it leaves
definitely and permanently
in all levels
of my state of 
consciousness,
cutting off any possibility
for its return.
I decree that I will never
again allow for this to
happen,
since my Higher Self is 
the only one who can
allow it.

Therefore, at this time 
and moment I ask you, 
my Higher Self, that we
cancel any permission
or access to any astral
or
mental form that could
affect
my physical, sexual,
mental, emotional, astral
and spiritual stability.

I…, forgive, heal and 
release everything that 
consciously or 
unconsciously
could delay or block the 
complete evolution of 
all the multidimensional
levels of my being.

I…, as the 
multimidentional
being that I am,
affirm now my personal
evolution, and, therefore,
I co-create my future and 
co-create my own reality.
I am always in the right
place at the right time.

In accordance with it,
I…, express now my
intention
to go where I need to go 
according to the
Divine Plan,
and I ask that, together
and without effort,
only the knowledge, 
the people, the
opportunities
and the material 
resources 
necessary
to allow me to manifest
the Divine Will in this 
physical reality
come to me.

I…, as the 
multidimensional being 
that I am,
choose to make use 
of the
new gifts of Spirit to
stay balanced
and to have the power to 
eliminate anything 
negative 
that tries to get in
my way.
Nothing negative can
upset me.
Therefore, I co-create a 
change in
my 
vibration
so that it will gradually
raise to more subtle
and inter-dimentional
levels.

I…, co-create my physical
healing and affirm 
the
awakening of my cellular
memory.
In accordance with this,
in an appropriate and
sacred manner,
I address you, my Dear 
Body:

We are together in this life
and together we can heal
ourselves,
together we have the
power to immunize 
ourselves
against any process
that may deteriorate the
health of our physical 
system.
Together we will
regenerate and rejuvenate,
and together we can 
delay the release of the
chemical hormones that
age our body, 
together we can deactivate, 
for an undetermined 
amount 
of time, the aging of 
our cells,
tissues, organs and
functions of our body,
and reconnect in our 
Being, in a harmonious 
and balanced way,
the 12 strands of DNA, 
in order to reach the 12 
higher levels of spiritual,
emotional, physical
and mental knowledge.

Together, we now
activate
the growth and 
functioning
of our pineal gland,
in order to feel the higher frequencies of 
thought
acquired through 
knowledge
and put into motion the
process of ascension
recorded in our DNA.
Now, every cell in our
body knows and
manifests its intention 
and acts accordingly,
maintaining optimal 
levels of constant good 
health
and the physical, mental,
emotional and spiritual 
rejuvenation of our
systems.

I…, believe in my world,
I am free from space
and
time, I am part of All
That Is.
I honor the Earth and 
honor my own existence,
I live in the Now and
accept my present
reality.
I accept what I have, I 
accept who I am and I
accept my Being,
because I know that 
gratitude for the
present
moment and for the
fullness of life
is true prosperity that 
continually manifests in
many forms.
I am always in contact
with all levels of my
multidimensional Self,
who enjoys complete
material prosperity,
which is manifested
fully in the 
multidimensional level 
where my expanded
self
resides,
right here, right now, on 
planet Earth.

I…, deserve to be here
now
and I am entitled to 
everything
that is good.
Therefore, I am open 
and I understand that I 
deserve all the
abundance
in order to supply all my
needs and desires, and I 
understand that Spirit
is here to give me love, 
peace, balance, health and
prosperity.

Only good things come
to me,
I am a part of the All and I
am perfect in the eyes of
Spirit.
No human word can 
change
the I Am,
because I Am that
I Am I
and deserve to be here 
in this wonderful place 
called Earth.

I Am that I Am.
I AM All that I Am.
I Am All that I Am and 
All that Is.
I Am One with All.

According to the Plan 
and Divine Will, I…
as the multidimensional 
being that I Am, call
on all the Ascended
Masters
and all the Beings of
Light involved with the
knowledge I need to
receive,
to transmit to me the 
whole of this 
knowledge
in all the necessary
levels
and to teach me how to 
understand its 
application and
circulation,
so that I can honor and
co-create a harmonious
marriage with the 
 learning contract
that I have scripted with 
Spirit.

In the name of Spirit, I…, 
co-create facing any
change without fear
and without participating
in any collective 
apocalyptic situation.

In the name of Spirit, I…,
co-create the qualities
of unconditional
forgiveness
and compassion, love to 
self and to others
and perfect physical,
mental and spiritual 
health.

In the name of Spirit, I…,
co-create the acquisition 
of knowledge
of this new energy in all its 
scope,
with all its tools and with
the
greatest love,
to use for my own benefit,
wisdom, and mastership,
and for the guidance and
good of all humanity.

In the name of Spirit,
I…, co-create the highest
spiritual creative 
energy
with all its resources:
intellectual, spiritual 
and material,
so that I can share 
correctly, appropriately 
and without attachment
all the knowledge 
indicated to me, 
and to obtain without 
effort all the financial
resources 
necessary to accomplish
this mission appropriately,
to live comfortably 
and to share my material 
prosperity with others.

Things may not always 
be what they appear…

Therefore, I…, as the multidimensional 
being that I am,
at this time and in this
moment, ask to be 
enveloped in the
White Golden 
Light of Creation,
to work fully with the
Divine Presence
beyond all my beliefs
and limitations,
so that I can be
permanently connected
to high perception and
appropriate expression,
to always act according
to
the Divine Plan of Light,
honoring Spirit
and the higher purpose
of
the Master Plan of All
That Is.

I…, release completely 
and in total trust
the results of this 
affirmation,
I place it in the hands of
Spirit and my
Multidimensional Self,
and I release all 
attachments to the
process.

So it is

Co-Creation

Channeled by Mario Liani with the Energy of Kryon

Copyright Notice:
You have full and complete authorization to freely 
disseminate the above written material 
(“The Prayer of Co-Creation” – Channeled by Mario Liani 

– 2003/2010), as long as it is published in its entirety, 
no part of this text may be reproduced partially, and you 

must acknowledge the author. We would like to remind
you that the only purpose for this publication, and other 
similar texts, is the transmission of knowledge 
towards a higher consciousness. Therefore, you may not 
distribute the above mentioned text for commercial gain 
without the written permission of the author.

Translator: Gilda Tangtam 




No hay comentarios: