LUZBY BERNAL

lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

PERROS Y MASCOTAS

Furjazzled

Dog groomer gives pets an
Only Way Is Essex makeover

Done up to ca-nines ... Sasha and Squeak
Done up to ca-nines ... Sasha and Squeak
Barcroft Media

A DOG groomer obsessed with The Only Way Is Essex is offering a "vajazzling" service for mutts using dye, stick-on sparkles and even fairy wings.

Victoria Barter, 20, was inspired by the telly show women's bizarre practice of glamming up their bikini lines with sticky-back jewels.

Green reem ... Victoria Barter gives client a punky mohawk
Green reem ... Victoria Barter gives client a punky mohawk
Barcroft Media
She said: "I think the dogs look great all done up in bright colours and sparkling gems - and all the products are dog friendly."
The pet lover has turned her own Westie, named Sasha, pink, and her bichon frise Squeak, blue for years with dye that holds its colour for up to a month.
But she was inspired to add accessories by the ITV2 reality series, known as TOWIE by fans.
Victoria, who runs Cute Cuts Grooming in Heybridge, Essex, said: "I loved the way vajazzling looked on the TOWIE stars, so I thought, 'Why not do it on the dogs?'"

Makeover ... Victoria Barter with pets Sasha and Squeak
Makeover ... Victoria Barter with pets Sasha and Squeak
Barcroft Media
She added: "Sometimes people do come up to me and say that my dogs look awful and it's unnatural but I don't care. I think they look super glam.
"The first time I dyed Sasha my mum was fuming. But she's got used to it now and can see the dogs don't mind."

No hay comentarios: